Legal Services Offered by our Lawyers in Kragujevac
Legal Services Offered by our Lawyers in KragujevacUpdated on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Rate this article
based on 3 reviews.
based on 3 reviews.
Kragujevac is the 4th largest city in Serbia and an ideal business destination for numerous international investors who see the business potential in this area. When opening a company in Serbia, it is recommended to have a clear idea about the legislation applied and about the tax structure among other things. We invite you to discover the legal services offered by our lawyers in Kragujevac if you decide for setting up a business in this Serbian city or make different investments.
How can I set up a company in Kragujevac?
Limited liability companies, joint stock companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships are among the type of companies a foreigner can establish in Kragujevac, Serbia. Branches and subsidiaries in Serbia are destined for large companies from abroad which can be easily established in Kragujevac. Here are the main conditions for opening a company in Kragujevac, Serbia:
- • The registration starts once the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association, the company’s main documents.
- • The company needs to be registered for tax purposes in Kragujevac.
- • Registering for social contributions and pension funds is mandatory.
- • A bank account needs to be opened and will serve for depositing the minimum share capital.
- • A stamp and a company seal are necessary before commencing the activities.
The entire incorporation process of a company might take approximately 5 days, and if you would like to understand better the legal requirements in this matter, we suggest you get in touch with our team of lawyers in Serbia and especially our attorneys in Kragujevac.
How are the litigation cases solved in Kragujevac?
Commercial disputes in Kragujevac can be solved with the help of arbitration and mediation or by sending the case to the court of law: The appellate Court, the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court, the Arbitrary Court, and the High Commercial Court are the type of courts where commercial litigations are solved. Having a vast experience in such cases, our team of lawyers in Kragujevac can offer the needed legal advice and assistance in such matters. Depending on the complexity of the case, and on the judges involved, a litigation case might take a few months or years. Reconciliation is probably the first recommendation for litigation cases where an arbitration agreement is normally proposed in the court of law. All the legal aspects can be explained by our advisors, in order for you to be prepared if dealing with a litigation case.
Debt collection in Kragujevac
Our experienced lawyers in debt collection in Serbia are at your service if you are interested in recovery the debts from clients or partners. An amicable procedure is in most cases the solution for recovering the debts, however, in complex cases, litigation is recommended. If companies or individuals do not answer to the notifications asking for the payments to be made, the case can be dealt with the court of law. Feel free to address your inquiries to our team of lawyers in Kragujevac.
Other legal services offered in Kragujevac
Foreigners need to know that they have all the legal support they need from our team of attorneys in Serbia, including in Kragujevac. Here are other services offered by our team of attorneys in Kragujevac:
- Providing support for obtaining the needed licenses and permits for your business.
- Tax advice and planning before opening a company in Kragujevac.
- Support for obtaining the work permit as a foreigner in Serbia.
- Company liquidation services if you decide to close your company in Serbia.
- Real estate due diligence if you are interested in purchasing a property in Serbia.
- Legal advice and support for EORI registration in Serbia;
- Company management and advice before operating in Serbia as a foreign investor.
- Legal advice and recommendations for obtaining a visa for Serbia.
- Legal assistance for persons who want to relocate to Serbia and are interested in the formalities involved.
- Legal advice for insolvency or bankruptcy procedures in Serbia.
The identification of the proper business area and legal identity enters the attention of any foreign entrepreneur wanting to expand their operations in Serbia, and particularly in Kragujevac, an important city that offers a multitude of business opportunities. In this direction, the legal advice and support of a specialist will be impetuous because this way, all the complex or misunderstood formalities can be properly solved.
We invite you to contact our law firm in Serbia and ask for comprehensive legal advice if you are a foreign entrepreneur wanting to start a business in Kragujevac.