Immigrate from Russia to Serbia - Ask for our Specialized Help!
Immigrate from Russia to SerbiaUpdated on Wednesday 25th May 2022
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews.
based on 1 reviews.
Those who want to immigrate from Russia to Serbia do not need a visa for a stay of no more than 30 days. Immigration authorities, on the other hand, apply for a 90-day short-stay visa, which requires certain formalities to be completed. Find out from our team of lawyers in Serbia what the rules are for those who want to relocate to Serbia from Russia.
Getting a Serbian visa
If Russian citizens are allowed to enter Serbia without a visa, they must then comply with the rules of this country. For example, Russian citizens have to go to the immigration office to get a visa for Serbia. Here's what you need to do when it comes to formalities:
- You must present a valid passport.
- You must have your travel documents and present them to the immigration authorities.
- Personal bank statements are required for Russian citizens wanting to live in Serbia.
- You will also need to take out a health insurance. Talk to us aboutr how to move to Serbia from Russia.
Once these documents are accepted, the passport will be stamped with the necessary visa. This will have a certain duration, depending on the desired stay. We invite you to use the legal services offered by our Serbian lawyers in order to receive a visa without encountering any problems or restrictions.
Do I need to apply for a residence permit for Serbia?
Yes, Russian citizens interested in immigrating from Russia to Serbia and living for a longer period must obtain a residence permit. The formalities for obtaining this document start by registering with the local police in the area of residence. You will be presented with personal documents such as identity card, birth certificate and health insurance. As the formalities can be misunderstood, it is better to turn to the legal services provided by one of our lawyers in Serbia. We can take care of your application in order to receive the residence permit in due time.
Rules for holders of diplomatic passports
As for people with diplomatic passports, they have a special status if they want to immigrate from Russia to Serbia. For example, they do not need a visa to enter Serbia and live for 90 days. As the formalities are simple, relocation is easy, but holders of diplomatic passports must apply for a residence permit in Serbia. Find out all the details in this case and let us help you move to Serbia from Russia.
Residence by business registration - Relocate to Serbia
Another interesting aspect for those interested in immigrating from Russia to Serbia is the residency offered when setting up a business. This is possible in Serbia. The company and its bank account can be opened in about 2 weeks, maintenance costs are affordable, and applicants can be both owners and company directors. In addition, the newly established business can operate in the local and international trading sector.
As for the economic direction of Serbia, you may be interested in the following statistics:
- The total FDI recorded in 2020 was approximately USD 51 billion.
- Serbia has one of the lowest tax rates in Europe, at only 10%.
- The pro-business environment ranked Serbia 44th out of 190 world economies, according to the 2020 Doing Business report.
- Over 70% of total foreign investment comes from the European Union. Russia, Hong Kong and Switzerland follow as major investors in Serbia.
- Around USD 4.4 billion represented FDI attracted by Serbia in 2021.
Want to know more about how to immigrate from Russia to Serbia? We invite you to discover our legal services by contacting our law firm in Serbia. We have experience in immigration issues and we can help you immediately.