Employee/ Personnel Relocation to Serbia - Contact Our Specialists Today!
Employee/ Personnel Relocation to SerbiaUpdated on Sunday 23rd April 2023
Rate this article
based on 2 reviews.
based on 2 reviews.
Employee relocation to Serbia is a process that can be supervised by one of our Serbian lawyers. When you open a company in Serbia and you are also interested in personnel relocation to Serbia, you must take into account a number of aspects related to immigration. You can find in the following lines some information on this subject, with the mention that one of our attorneys in Serbia can provide you with the necessary legal support.
Visa and work permits for employees in Serbia
If you want to open your business in Serbia and you plan to relocate workers from your country of origin or from other countries, you must consider the rules for immigration. Thus, they will have to first obtain a visa and work permit to be able to live and work legally in this country. Here are some of the formalities in this sense:
- You need a visa to enter Serbia, depending on the country you come from, and if you are not relocating from the 96 countries with which Serbia has an entry agreement without restrictions.
- The residence permit can be issued at the same time as the work permit. If you have received permanent residence in Serbia, then a personal work permit is issued.
- In the case of citizens who applied from outside Serbia for a job in this country, a simple work permit for employment is issued.
- In the case of company employee relocation to Serbia, work permits for special case employment can also be issued. It is also valid for the transfer of employees in this country.
- In addition to a valid passport and visa already issued, it is necessary to present a work contract signed by the Serbian employer.
- The qualification diploma or documents attesting to the respective applicant's education are also required.
- Around EUR 100 is the fee for issuing a work permit in Serbia.
If you want more information about employee/personnel relocation to Serbia, you can contact our law firm in Serbia and find out what interests you. We can help you in this endeavor so that you can benefit from a simple and quick relocation at the same time.
Who has priority for employment in a company in Serbia?
If a company wants to hire foreign citizens, a labor test market is first conducted to find out if there are suitable candidates for the existing jobs in Serbia. It can be said that the local workforce has priority over foreign citizens, and only if there are no suitable candidates for the respective jobs can the employment of foreigners in the respective company be considered.
Even so, the company involved in this process has the right to refuse the candidates found after the labor test market but must mention in writing the reasons that led to this decision.
Working with our Serbian lawyers for personnel relocation to Serbia
If you are interested in employee relocation to Serbia, it is recommended to contact specialists in the field, such as our immigration lawyers in Serbia. They can collaborate with foreign companies interested in personnel relocation to Serbia. The process will be greatly simplified in terms of formalities and procedures.
Below you will find information about immigration to Serbia that might interest you:
- According to the data for 2023, there was an increase of over 38% in net migration for Serbia.
- Around 14% of the population of Serbia emigrated in the last 20 years.
If you want to know more about employee relocation to Serbia, we invite you to contact our law firm in Serbia. We can help you with the immigration formalities for personnel relocation to Serbia.